lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

 Is an English model and actress who sure makes a statement whenever she walks  the streets . She has an awesome beauty .
Her street style is a mixt of casual rock and feminine pieces, she loves hats, bags,sunglasses, skinny jeans, leather pants, leather jackets, T-shirts & blouses, silk tops, fur vests, trench coats, and boots in all shapes and styles, always with a touch of hippie-rock  deluxe. She has  that effortlessly cool- sexy- glam- rock style .
She is so COOL..






















 Isn't she stunning?




Source: zimbio

12 comentarios:

  1. Yes !!! she is a fantastic girl |

    ResponderEliminar
  2. She is always looking so perfect!
    is so stylish!
    regards from
    mevistosolo.blogspot.com [MAN]

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Really chic and elegant girl.
    I´m following you, I wait you in my blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Amazing woman <3

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Rosie is one of my favorite models! I like her casual style especially.
    Yes, I would love to follow your blog! Follow me back?

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi darling! I really love this woman, she has an incredible style and she is so beautiful! The photos are gorgeous and this post is very interesting! I love your blog, so I follow you by GFC and BLOGLOVIN. I hope that if you love mine, follow each other. A big kiss darling :)


    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. She's more than stunning!I could copy her looks;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great feature, I think from most other supermodels, Rosie has got the most exceptional style. She keeps it classy and chic and doesn't overdo the frills. She looks stunning on and off the red carpet.

    ResponderEliminar